“…acknowledge those who work hard among you…”
– 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13 (NIV)
Did you know October is Pastor Appreciation month?
We love the Church and we have heard first-hand how exciting, and challenging, the life of a pastor can be. If “it takes a village to raise a child”, then we would say “it takes a church to empower a pastor”. This month, we want to be a part of blessing 10 pastors across Canada with a collection of 17 fantastic Christian resources (worth $300!). The Pastor Appreciation Blessing Box is filled with books that offer a breadth and depth of knowledge, practical insights into issues pastors address every day, and innovative perspectives to uplift a busy mind and heart. Winning this contest would be a great way to bless your pastor with free, new books that can enrich their faith, inspire their teaching, and encourage them in their leadership.
Share the wisdom of Mark Batterson, Kay Warren, and many others…
Relationships. Vision. Communication. Faith. Prayer. And so many other topics that rest regularly at the forefront of any pastor’s mind…Whether preaching, counselling, or handling what life throws at them, personally, these topics are everyday considerations. This season’s Blessing Box offers perspective from both new and renowned Christian authors on how leaders can approach these discussions with confidence and grace, and stay encouraged.
Check out the complete list of titles included in this month’s Blessing Box:
- Sacred Privilege (Kay Warren)
- One by One (Gina Dalfonzo)
- Play the Man (Mark Batterson)
- The God Guarantee (Jack Alexander)
- When Your Church Feels Stuck (Chris Sonksen)
- Praying with Eyes Wide Open (Sherry and Kevin G. Harney)
- Talking with Your Kids About God (Natasha Crain)
- Favor (Greg Gilbert)
- God’s Best Kept Secret (Mark Maulding)
- The Holy Land for Christian Travelers (John A. Beck)
- All Saints (Michael Spurlock & Jeanette Windle)
- Reading People (Anne Bogel)
- Between Heaven and the Real World (Steven Curtis Chapman)
- Smart Love (Dr. David Stoop)
- Friends, Partners & Lovers (Kevin A. Thompson)
- One: Unity in a Divided World (Deidra Riggs)
- Revitalize (Andrew M. Davis)
…and YOU can win, too!
Every individual who nominates their pastor and wins, ALSO wins a book for themselves! Nominate your pastor for the chance to win yourself Christian leadership inspiration. Nominations are open from October 11th until 11:59pm on October 31st, 2017.
Check out who won the August Christian Fiction Blessing Box!