Earlier this year, we worked alongside Working Title Agency and Pure Flix Entertainment in spreading the word about Do You Believe? (March 2015). We’ve done PR for the Don Piper’s book for years and were so excited when Working Title Agency asked us to come alongside them and Giving Films in spreading the word about 90 Minutes in Heaven; set to release in theatres across Canada on September 11, 2015.
About the Film
90 Minutes in Heaven tells Don Piper’s amazing story of death, heaven, and return to life. Don died on January 18, 1989 when a semi-tractor truck crushed his car. Declared dead by the first rescue workers to arrive on the scene, Don’s body lay under a tarp for the next 90 minutes. Don’s soul meanwhile, experienced love, joy and life as he’d never known before. Don was in Heaven.
While another pastor’s prayers helped bring Don back to life, he became a living miracle. Yet this is one miracle Don wished didn’t happen. Heaven’s bliss was replaced by excruciating pain and emotional turmoil. With the support and prayers of his beloved Eva, their three kids and friends near and far, Don clung to his faith in God and fought to regain a semblance of his previous life. The Piper family’s incredible true story of perseverance and overcoming the challenges of life—and death—brings hope and encouragement to all who see it.
What We’re Doing
- Developing a uniquely faith market public relations strategy, including the development of a custom, premium press kit
- Doing media outreach to Christian market TV, radio, print and digital outlets in order to secure coverage
- Engaging our Graf-Martin Communications Canadian, faith bloggers to spread the word, digitally
- Reaching out to high-profile Canadian influencers in support of the film
- Reaching out to our (opted-in) list of Canadian churches with a targeted e-mail marketing strategy
- Designing and implementing a geographically and demographically targeted online ad campaign specific to the Canadian, faith market