Career Opportunity: Social Media Marketing Consultant
Social Media/Internet Marketing Consultant
We’re searching for someone to join our team in a social media marketing role. Could it be you?
Our growing team at Graf-Martin Communications needs someone who:
• Is gracious, kind, outgoing, and friendly.
• Great at building mutually beneficial relationships and networking.
• Is committed to providing ‘reliable excellence’ for our clients.
• Able to work independently and be a self-motivated self-starter while remaining part of a thriving team and adhering to policies and procedures.
• Is reliable, on-time and respects the time of others, and possesses great personal time-management skills.
• Is creative & able to move ideas forward into implementation and follow through, committed to getting their job done well and on time.
• Has an eye for detail.
• Doesn’t require a strongly structured work environment.
• Is flexible and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Has the ability to work systematically and follow through on tasks assigned and initiated.
• Has strong written & verbal communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively with clients.
• Is naturally persuasive and finds energy in promoting life-changing products, organizations and opportunities.
• Would love to be part of a growing start-up company.
• Is passionate about Christian products (publishing & movies) and believes in supporting Christian ministries as they grow and is able to interface with the evangelical Christian world but is not culturally isolated.
Responsibilities - the key responsibilities for this position include:
• Assist senior social media consultant in all areas of online marketing (including off page and on page SEO, social media, web design and other inbound marketing strategies) as assigned.
• With Senior Social Media Consultant, create & implement comprehensive social media strategies to use social media marketing techniques to increase our clients’ visibility, sales, and donor bases and online traffic
• Create and implement social media marketing strategies for our clients.
• Provide effective use of online social media listening tools.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”) and demonstrate an aptitude for learning
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at Graf-Martin Communications
• With Senior Social Media Consultant, strategize with and educate clients and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques
• Measure the impact of social media and online marketing on the overall marketing efforts
Experience – the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Social media tools and techniques
• Marketing (traditional, new media and ‘word of mouth’)
• Website creation / design
• Inbound marketing strategy
• Product marketing
• Project management
• Knows how to use general office software
• Knows a variety of online and offline applications with an aptitude for learning new ones quickly. Examples include, but are not limited to:
o Facebook business page optimization
o Facebook advertising
o Google advertising
o Twitter account optimization
o Various google applications
o Wordpress install and optimization
• Reliable transportation to travel to meetings as needed.
• Ability to work from a home office part time as well as in an office environment.
• Non-profit organization experience is a plus.
Additional job particulars:
• Six month contract, with the possibility of extension beyond to permanent full time.
• Available Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM full time position with flexibility dependent on projects.
• Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Send Inquiries or resumes with cover letter & salary expectations telling us why you’d be a great fit to:
Graf-Martin Communications Inc.
Download job posting file here